Saturday, July 21, 2018
Mark your calendars…
Join us this year for the Bumblebee Bash Summer Benefit! What’s the buzz? This year our main exhibit is all about bees and we are celebrating their significance to the delicate balance of our ecosystem.
Just come for the fun! Good food, friends, music…all while supporting the Museum.
What’s the Summer Benefit all about? It’s our major fundraiser for the year that helps keep our doors open! Small silent auction, food & drink begin at 5:00pm. Dancing will follow dinner. Registration required.
- social & silent auction 5:00-6:30pm
- dinner 6:00pm
- thank you’s 6:45pm
- music 7:00-9:00pm
Tickets $60 a person can be purchased by calling the Museum at 715-798-3890. Reserved tables are an additional $100 and includes personal gifts for 8 guests. Register early – space limited!
How you can support the event…
- Make a cash donation!
- Sponsor or help underwrite the event!
- Buy a ticket!
- Participate in the Auction!
What will I see on the auction that night? Here’s a few teasers…
- It’s back, ladies! Sign up for the Hen Party! A lovely evening with a great group of women while enjoying a scrumptious 5 course dinner!
- Fairy Tea Party at Forest Lodge! Bring your child or grandchild and enjoy a day at Forest Lodge among the fairies!
- Yoga and Wine! Need I say more?
- Lake Tour of the Apostle Islands for Four