Adopting a raptor is a great way to learn about our raptors
while helping us meeting their food, medical and housing needs!
Choose your Adoption Level:
Benefits the raptors receive:
- Food: We provide a natural diet specific for the raptors.
- Housing: Each bird has a safe enclosure that is cleaned and inspected daily. An additional outside aviary provides the birds enrichment along with increasing the visibility of the raptors to the public.
- Equipment: Each bird requires size specific leather anklets and jesses, perches, handling gloves and traveling crates.
- Health Care: Each bird receives an annual exam and expert medical care as needed.
- Bird-handler training: Staff and volunteers receive training to learn about proper care and management of raptors, bird behavior, and natural history.
Choose the Raptor to Sponsor:
Aldo the American Kestrel
Carson the Red-tailed Hawk
Theo the Great Horned Owl
To pay online by credit card, visit our payment page choosing a donation level of $25, $35, or $50. Proceed to Check Out and follow instructions for paying via PayPal, including in the “Memo/Order Notes” section:
- Name(s) to appear on the Certificate of Adoption
- Your chosen Raptor to adopt
- Yes or No if you would like a raptor pellet to dissect
To pay by mail, download and print the Adopt-a-Raptor form in pdf format. Complete form and mail form and check to:
PO Box 416
Cable, WI 54821