Benefits the raptors receive
- Food: We provide a natural diet specific for the raptors.
- Housing: Each bird has a safe enclosure that is cleaned and inspected daily. An additional outside aviary provides the birds enrichment along with increasing the visibility of the raptors to the public.
- Equipment: Each bird requires size specific leather anklets and jesses, perches, handling gloves and traveling crates.
- Health Care: Each bird receives an annual exam and expert medical care as needed.
- Bird-handler training: Staff and volunteers receive training to learn about proper care and management of raptors, bird behavior and natural history.
Benefits you receive
To pay online by credit card, visit our payment page choosing a donation level of $25, $35, or $50. Proceed to Check Out and follow instructions for paying via PayPal, including in the “Memo/Order Notes” section:
- Name(s) to appear on the Certificate of Adoption
- Your chosen Raptor to adopt
- Yes or No if you would like a raptor pellet to dissect
To pay by mail, download and print the Adopt-a-Raptor form in pdf format. Complete form and mail form and check to:
CNHM, PO Box 416, Cable, WI 54821